Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Beginning

I am soooo ready for fall! It is my favourite season and although it is halfway though September it doesn't feel like fall at all. I have decided to start a knitting project while I am waiting for the weather to cool down- and what better an inspiration than.... ice cream!

Neapolitan Ice Cream!



So I purchased some Swish DK (double knit) yarn from
knitpicks in the appropriate colours. I am going to knit it in a rib stitch and I want to make it really long- at this rate, it just might be ready when it gets cold!


I wasn't sure on which colour to get for the vanilla. The ivory was too light, but the cornmeal is a lot more yellow than I thought. I think it will be ok though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home